• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

N827JA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John827

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Fly an RV you get an RV Grin - Fly an Acrosport and the crowd will be grinning back. That says it all. I completed another Condition Inspection just short of 500hrs on 5/6/17. The cockpit skins needed some new paint and the tailwheel needed an overhaul. Other than that, she got the standard check-list CI, was reassembled, and put back in service. The post-maintenance test flight was flawless.The plane is 11 years old and still is a blast to fly. I can't image a better airplane for the dollar or grins. If you can fly a Citabria you can fly an Acro II. If your are tempted to build or purchase one - just do it! No more certified spam cans in my hangar.

Year: 2006
Model: Acrosport II
Engine: Lycoming O-320 160 HP

n827ja-at-ffa-copy-001.jpg

loop-180-3.png

panel-3-10s.jpg

acroii-on-ramp-530.jpg

currituck-lt-hse-2.jpg

acro-over-the-fence-2.jpg

pov-sm.jpg

img-0107.jpg

Latest posts