• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

National 425 Parachute--aerobatic harness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pittss1flyer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This parachute was purchased new in 2007, and has been used only once--i.e. put on and sat in a flight in a cockpit--it has never been used for any emergency. It was everything I wanted in a parachute, but I found that in my Pitts (S1C and S2E), that I didn't fit well and I had to have a seat pack, which I subsequently purchased. Thus it has sat in a closet in the house--i.e. it has almost never been exposed to sunlight or hot or cold temperatures. Specs are:

National Signature Backpack 425 with 26 foot parachute--Navy blue with gold accent trim.
Aerobatic harness
B-12 snaps including on chest (an extra cost item)
Detachable Velour back pad (an extra cost item)
Matching deluxe parachute carry bag (an extra cost item)

It does not have a current repack, but I can get one at our local skydivers shop.

current sales price for this 'chute would be around $2000. plus tax shipping and handling, and more if you pay retail. I am asking $1500 plus shipping, and plus cost of repack if requested (about $65).

I can take paypal.

Thanks

National.jpg

National 003.jpg

National 004.jpg

National 002.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back