• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Need an 0-360 cyl

craigw

Reaction score
I need a good serviceable0-360 cyl. Anybody got one they will part with? I'll buy one or more or trade for some nos Pitts stuff. Thanks, Craig

acroeric

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a spare overhauled (still in the box) chrome O-360 cylinder, includes the piston and new rings already installed. My pitts has steel bores so this is now extra to my needs. I'd take $650 for it. Sent you my cell number in a PM.

Eric

AaronM

Reaction score
Have a set of FOUR cylinders that are taking up room in my hangar. For an O-360A-series. Chrome bore, approximately 300 hours since Chromed.

Need exhaust valves/guides. Come with 10.5-to-1 pistons and associated pins.

I'd take $250 each PLUS SHIPPING to get them out of my hangar. Would prefer to sell all four. If you wanted all four of them, I'd sell for $200 each.

craigw

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I'm going to buy one ready to go from Eric. It sure is great to have such a network to share the biplane experience with! Craig

craigw

Reaction score
I'm back to looking for a good 0-360 wide deck cyl. Erick sent his but it was narrow deck, so.... Between us we have a chrome over hauled narrow deck for sale and still need a wide deck. Thanks, Craig

Latest posts