• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need Goggles? I got some :-)

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just bought all the stock from Violation goggle company. These are real high quality MX goggles but will work for open cockpit. Especially over glasses. I bought 550 pair last week and have about 25 left. These sold for $45 and I am doing $35 shipped if anyone needs a pair.
I have $100 bill print like the phote
blue to white fade
orange to white fade
black to white fade ( smaller goggle )
solid black ( smaller goggle )
[email protected] if interested

violation.jpg

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Well I have as many of these as you guys need. Here are all the colors. I sold several solid black here. Let me know if I can help. These are high quality, not china crap.
They feature:
Triple layer foam
Anti-scratch lens
Anti-slip silicon strap
Wide Peripheral vision
sweat diffusion fabric
UVA protection

violation black.jpg

violation blk white.jpg

violation blue.jpg

violation money.jpg

violation orange.jpg

Mike V

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two pair of the black version just arrived. Nice fit, well made and a reasonable price. I would recommend...

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Nice looking and comfortable thanks. The smaller black ones fit over my glasses much better (go figure?) then the yellow ones. The yellow ones go in the mail back to you today, Thanks for letting me try both.

Larry

JoeRocket

Registered Users
Reaction score
What do you do in the MX community? I raced motocross for awhile. Just on an amateur level. I've used those goggles before. Never crossed my mind to use them for flying.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
What do you do in the MX community? I raced motocross for awhile. Just on an amateur level. I've used those goggles before. Never crossed my mind to use them for flying.
I have rode all my life off and on. My 10 year old son just got a kx 85 and started riding. I bought myself a yz 167 from Tim Shea and found out he had all these goggles he was closing out. So we worked a deal and I got all the goggles he has left.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Yes. I only have a couple of black left.
Unless you got big coke bottle glasses. Lol!

JoeRocket

Registered Users
Reaction score
I have rode all my life off and on. My 10 year old son just got a kx 85 and started riding. I bought myself a yz 167 from Tim Shea and found out he had all these goggles he was closing out. So we worked a deal and I got all the goggles he has left.
I know that name. I take it you ride at 3 palms? I just noticed where you live. I just started riding again last week. Surgery and stuff made me get back into fly. A lot easier on the body.

Your bipe wouldn't happen to be a 2 seater would it :). I still haven't been on an "aerobatic flight" in a biplane.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Yep. I have a 2 seat 540 powered Christen Eagle. Would love to take you for a ride. Motor is out right now. Should have it flying again in a month.

Defenseman1

Registered Users
Reaction score
Must be something linking flying and MX. I'm still racing 50+ class on weekends and flying off the grass in between LOL! Sure beats video gamers.

Brian

Latest posts