• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Need pics of Myron P Glants SA 100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike26

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Former owner of SA100 N33RK. Long story short. I got quite far along on repairing the plane (nose over on landing) when kids and college caught up with me. I had to let her go. She was a special Starduster in that she had a symmetrical airfoil an inverted fuel/oil system and extended gear legs.
I was inspired to buy an SA100 after seeing one built by Myron P Glant, N11MG. I actually purchased the plans he used and drooled over them for many years before coming across N33RK. She was parked behind a trailer with weeds growing up through the cockpit. The tail was unrecognizable as anything that would be on an airplane. I had, over the years, collected every article on the Starduster 1 that I could find. Especially Myron's beautiful N11MG.
When I sold N33RK I let all of those books go with the plane. I would very much like to recollect those articles on N11MG. I am willing to purchase magazines or copies.
I also had a soft cover book that contained pictures of just about every SA100 that was ever built. I would love to have a copy of that book again. Can anyone help?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back