• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

New Baby Buddy Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cwh1973

Reaction score
I am a member of my local Eaa club. a few months ago we had a cleanup day at the clubs work area, this is when I first saw the little fuselage in the corner. After asking about the project, I soon adopted the project and brought it home. I have studied just about every article I can find on the internet. The project came with a new, complete set of plans/drawings. I ordered the info packet from Spruce Aircraft. After reading the info packet and studying the drawings I noticed they both make reference to a construction manual. I emailed Spruce asking if there was such a manual, they emailed back saying they knew nothing of a manual. I would like to know if any one has hard of this construction manual? Also any advice that could help me out figuring out a starting point on the project. I have just a fuselage!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back