• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

New guy here looking at an Acroduster !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello every one, I wanted to reach out to the people that know more than me. First let me Introduce myself, I'm Brad, I fly for a Major airline, own a light twin tail dragger, and still dabble in GA more than I should. I recently found an Acroduster too project for sale that I am considering buying. This project, is just that, it was never completed. Imagine buying a " quick build Acroduster if you will. Not that it will be quick but more in the sense that the frame is welded the gear are there, wing ribs have been started, and the raw materials are there for probably most of the plane. I understand this is a lot of work, I'm not scared of that in fact I welcome it as it give me peace to go out and focus on something other than work for a while. I am more concerned about what I should look out for in buying a previously started kit. I feel the price is right for what it is. but like the proverb, I don't know what I don't know. Thanks for the time and help.

Latest posts

Back