• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

New Guy Saying Hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hova

Reaction score
Another new guy here. I bought a partially completed project that I plan on finishing over the winter or however long it takes me. I have a set of formerly flying S wings to repaint and a covered C fuselage with spring gear, kevlar racing canopy and cowling (even though Im just planning on acro, its what it came with) and a 360. Hope to find good tips and help on here too.

I started building rock crawlers in high school and restored a '67 Chevy C10 so Im not new to building, just new to building airplanes. Ive also been flying since high school and started doing acro in a Super D not long after that. Now one engineering degree and 2 flipped houses later its time to start building planes :)

Latest posts

Back