• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

New Little Toot Poster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlborger

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Fellow Biplane Enthusiasts,

Hi, I'm new to the Biplane Forum. Just want to say Hi! I'm a flier of The Meyer's Little Toot Sport Biplane and love it. I will be beginning to build my own Toot as soon as my Europa XS Monowheel is flying in the next two or three weeks.

For those unfamiliar with the aircraft, the Toot is very well behaved in the air and on the ground. You can see the runway straight ahead over the nose on takeoff and on landing. No need to side-slip down to the final unless you really want to. It is fully aerobatic and stressed to +/- 10G. Many are built with full inverted systems. It has been called "The Cadillac of Sport Biplanes" and I agree.

For those who are interested in sport biplanes that qualify for the LSA pilot, The Little Toot can be built to qualify in weight and speeds. I know of two such Little Toots. One is the Toot I have been flying.

<beej.removed calendar event post-type

Let me know if you would like more information on the Toot. I'll be happy to answer any questions about or just join in any general discussion of The Little Toot.

Latest posts

Back