• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

New plane info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
I am in the process of retiring, and selling my Mooney. I have about 1500 hrs. mostly cross country and looking for an alternative to expensive ownership. We are moving to Eastern Oklahoma to be near kids, grandkids etc. A 2 seat plane would be great.
I am thinking about a lot of planes, but the idea of a biplane interests me. I probably would not fly aerobatics though, or maybe light aerobatics, low back problems, and anything that tries to make me shorter does not work for me.
Would an Acrosport or similar be practical for me, for Sunday and maybe all week joy rides.
Thanks in advance
Ron

Latest posts

Back