• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Nice ride but a pretty scruffy driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think there has been a little noise about the Rose Parakeet on this forum. I keep meaning to post photos of this plane but just lazy I guess. It is in the Concrete airport Museum, which unfortunately is having money problems. Maybe if it was not up in the foot hills it would get more traffic but if it was moved it would not be Cool. One of my favorite places. I like the Arlington airshow/flyin but the Concrete flyin is a close second. A short walk to a great greasy spoon for a Tarheel Burger. Unfortunately it was stuffed into the corner of a dark hanger which made for poor photography. The museum consists of several large hangers. Open the man door and walk in and turn on the light. Look around, know body there. Leave, turnout the light and go to the next building. One time there was a Marlin lever action on a table and several boxes of shells. No problem, you have to understand where this place is.

will

concrete flyin 2017 012.jpg

concrete flyin 2017 008.jpg

concrete flyin 2017 010.jpg

concrete flyin 2017 006.jpg

concrete flyin 2017 005.jpg

concrete flyin 2017 007.jpg

Latest posts

Back