• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

NOS Scott 3200 Tailwheel For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaildraggersInc

Reaction score
I picked this tailwheel up recently as part of a Skybolt project I bought. The tailwheel was never mounted or used. Just stored. I’m not parting out the project, but I’d prefer to use a newer Wittman style tapered rod tailwheel gear. So, I have no need for this one.

These are over $2,800 new from Univar (don’t believe me, HERE’S THE LINK). I’m asking $2,000 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or want to buy it. This is a “what you see is what you get” sale, so look at the pictures closely.

I can do PayPal and USPS Postal Money Orders. Cash if you're local. :D

Send me an email

Thank you!

-Wayne​

scott3200.1.jpg

scott3200.2.jpg

scott3200.3.jpg

scott3200.4.jpg

scott3200.5.jpg

Latest posts

Back