• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nose bowl, axles, O-360 A1A or A1D sump,Pitts (or other experimental) gear for sale

Laraaisaac

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For sale some misc parts from my build. I will update the ad with further items later.
Please see pics for items. Make an offer+ shipping.
The only item what might be better if picked up is the gear just because it has an odd shape which would probably have a pretty high shipping cost.

Nikki

Edit: As it was pointed out I have to make a starting price per rules, so I just made up some prices:
Sump: 150
2 axles: 100
nose bowl: 40
gear:150

OBO

Attachments

Last edited:

Skybolt143

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As per forum rules, Price

For sale some misc parts from my build. I will update the ad with further items later.
The only item what might be better if picked up is the gear just because it has an odd shape which would probably have a pretty high shipping cost.

Nikki

Laraaisaac

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested in nose bowl, shipping to 32040
Thanks
Jeff
Jeff,
It's boxed up and ready to go, but I am down at Ormond Beach, just North of Daytona Beach, you might save some money on shipping if you pick it up when you are near by. I just assume the shipping will be just as much or so as the price of the bowl. I can maybe also drop it off when I fly near by.

Let me know.

Nikki

Skybolt143

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nikki
If you fly I'm at FD27 at the wind sock, I'm not that concerned about shipping, pm me your paypal. Daytona is about 70 miles, fuel is about the same as shipping, and rising.
Jeff

Jeff,
It's boxed up and ready to go, but I am down at Ormond Beach, just North of Daytona Beach, you might save some money on shipping if you pick it up when you are near by. I just assume the shipping will be just as much or so as the price of the bowl. I can maybe also drop it off when I fly near by.

Let me know.

Nikki

Laraaisaac

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Nikki
Did you get my zip code yesterday?
John
John,

I have not received the zip code. The last message I have is my reply. Can you please resend again?

Nikki

dabfly

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, are your axles for 5" wheels?

Leslie

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nikki

Edit: As it was pointed out I have to make a starting price per rules, so I just made up some prices:

OBO

Nikki

OBO

Nikki

OBO

Skybolt143

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nikki
If you fly I'm at FD27 at the wind sock, I'm not that concerned about shipping, pm me your paypal. Daytona is about 70 miles, fuel is about the same as shipping, and rising.
Jeff
Did you ever determine shipping, or are waiting to fly it up, no hurry just checking.
Thanks
Jeff

Scott Bell

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nikki

OBO

Leslie

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nikki

OBO
My zip is 19711
cell is 302-690-7571

Scott Bell

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nikki

OBO
Good morning
Is the oil sump still available?
Thanks
Scott

Latest posts