• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

O-320-E2A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
O-320-E2A

Eng. No. L-15286-27A

Engine was included in the Purchase of N222AP Starduster Too. Engine was purchased from a family member. During the rebuild I decided to switch to a Titan IOX-370 due to an aft CG issue and the desire for more power. Original O-320-E2A was removed from the airframe (Never Flown). The number two and number three cylinders were removed for inspection. The engine passed the inspection with clean corrosion free internals. I then sent the Carb off to be overhauled and purchased a new fuel pump. The engine is currently on the stand oiled and wrapped with plastic (desiccant in with the engine) as shown in pictures. I do not have the original Logs for the engine. But I do have the receipts from the last rebuild/Overhaul. Engine is thought to have very minimal hours, Sub 40 Hours.

2019 – Carb Overhauled (never installed)

2019- New Fuel Pump (Never Installed)

1990 Overhaul

- SL72877 Lifters

- -Overhaul Gasket Set

- -STD Gasket Set

- -Certified Crankcase

- -Certified Camshaft

- -Repaired Oil Sump

- -Certified Crank and Gear

- -Repaired Accy Housing

- -Cermicrome Cylinders

- -A2-1AS-11 Harness Assembly

- -Overhauled Magnetos

Previous History is unknown
Located at KLVJ

Link Below is to the paperwork and detailed pictures of the engine.

$10,000.00 w/Accessories

Latest posts

Back