• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Oil heater, ign harness, Hooker Harness, B&C alt

Z32MadMan

Reaction score
A few items up for sale:

Slick M4004 (M-2990RH and M-2989LH) used in good shape

B&C SD-5 alternator and 14V regulator used in good shape

Kat's Oil Pan Heater #26150 brand new in the box

Hooker harness, Dark Blue, individual shoulder straps, non ratcheting lap belt. Manufactured in 1999

Make me an offer for anything above and I can send photos and details. All items sold as is.

Z32MadMan

Reaction score
I can do that:

$100 for the ignition harness
$200 for the SD-5 and regulator
$30 for the heater
$100 for the Hooker harness

Or best offer on all items

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Very interested in the heater but know nothing about it. Pictures and some info please.

DC_Wolfe

Skybolt Pilot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also interested in the hooker harness, but need to know the dimensions... I'll PM if they're not sold already!

Latest posts