• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Ouch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordie

Jordie
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I couldn't decide whether or not to post this. I have done a lot of thinking this last week, and decided that I should. I let my guard down for a very short period of time Thursday morning, and it just about cost me my life, my wife a husband, and my kids a Dad. I walked away with a broken nose, three fractured vertebrae, a broken thumb, and more cuts and bruises then I can count. I was lucky. I will get a second chance. I can't say enough about how well the ADII is built!I don't want to bring everyone down, but if this picture can cause one person to pay that little bit of extra attention to detail, then it is the right thing to do. I am going to take the summer off at the request of my wife and kids, but I will be in the market for a new set of wings next Spring. Be safe, and have fun!

Acroduster Crash.jpg

Latest posts

Back