• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

PA-18 Supercub Aeromod Biplane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdautry

Reaction score
Guys,
I had no idea but it turns out that I am a Biplane Nut, all of this time I thought I loved Super Cubs but I just didn't know what I know now.

9k=
SJ_20010_018_-_Copy.JPG

There is one small problem, the man who invented the Aeromod STC for Biplane wings on a Super Cub is no longer alive, and his family has not made the STC available since his death.

plane11.jpg

If anyone knows someone who has drawings, projects parts, a set of wings... Please contact me and let me know, I am trying to find out as much as I can about this STC and hopefully rebuild a set of wings for a Cub.

1662.jpg

My goal is to restore a set of wings, put them on a Cub and fly them all over so everyone see a part of aviation history. I think that this Mod is going to disappear into history if no one keeps it going.

Thanks for any information,

Mike

4717442653_6596767abb.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back