• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Paint mask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave

Reaction score
A few guys have suggested that I post my info here in handy resources. As a side line I cut vinyl and multiple layer paint mask. Yes I know, and have heard, " I will not use vinyl on my plane!". This is why I also cut paint mask. If you come up with a design that you like but don't have the time or
don'twant to tackle the masking job just send me a PM or you can call me and see if I can help. I try to make my setup as easy as possible to work with and can make myself available via phone. I can also provide full size paper plots for you to check the size and alignment. Don't let scallops, checker boards, and extreme repeat patternsalong withicons scare you away from what you want. Large designs can be setup in panels so one person can handle them. Along with each job I can send along a cad drawing with tips that I would use to help you understand my setup and help you with get the results your looking for.

Dave Allgood
815-566-7224Edited by: Dave

Latest posts

Back