• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Parachute

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qgraber

Reaction score
Hey I'm new to this forum but I've been readin in here and I love all the good info. Question.... I've just bought an S1S and just about have it together and ready to fly. I am wandering what style of parachute seems to be the best (back pack or seat) for the S1? Without trying each one out I'm not sure. I did try puting some foam behind me but didn't realy have a seat cushion and it seems like I may not be able to get full aileron without really craming my knees. Maybe it would be a problem if I had a seat cushion. Any info would be great.

Latest posts

Back