• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Pigpen's "DAMAGED" Pitts S1C For sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Well some idiot flew this thing last Friday and drug the right wing landing!
I am pretty upset and don't really have the time or effort to fix it. It will be a cheap and easy fix for someone who can do it on their own. The airplane is a long fuse S1C and was originally built in 1970 and completely rebuilt in 2005. Tons of new parts, new fabric, new panel, engine overhaul, new carbon Prince prop in 2005. Less than 400TT and around 165 since rebuild and engine overhaul. I figure the engine and prop are worth $15,000? I will sell the plane for $17,500 and the buyer can fix it. I thought I would try here, then Ebay. If it does not sell in a couple of weeks I will just get it fixed. Here are some pics.
It does have a canopy, just been flying it open cockpit.
[email protected] or 979-451-3251

pittss14.jpg

pitts s12.jpg

pitts s11.jpg

pitts2.jpg

pitts3.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back