• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Pitts 5-Point Harness

B747Inst

Registered Users
Reaction score
Hey Roger, is it like new shape or been used? I'm not liking my hooker ratcheting harness too much. Is it the Christen harness?

rogerb

Reaction score
It was the original factory harness in the Pitts S2C I purchased about two years ago. At that time it had 100 hours on it; the harness is virtually brand new and shows zero signs of wear. FWIW, Aviat gets $872 for the harness......crazy. Happy Holidays.

philly5g

Back in the S-1S gang
Reaction score
Hey Roger, is it like new shape or been used? I'm not liking my hooker ratcheting harness too much. Is it the Christen harness?
Hi B747Inst, will you be selling your Hooker ratcheting harness? :)

Phil

Last edited:

rogerb

Reaction score
That was "B747Inst" that has the Hooker.
Side note: Gary, saw your "Meet the Member" column in Sport Aerobatics. I'm glad it's back, it adds some great grass roots flavor.

wminear

Reaction score
I would be glad to trade you some Christien belts for hookers!!

Latest posts