• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Pitts Parts For Sale

bf92

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Pitts parts list for a friend. He also has a Pitts S-1S fuselage, stretched 3", seat moved back a total of 6", 2" deeper and 2" wider at the seat bottom, asking $2,250 for the fuselage/tail on tapered rod gear legs. Pic coming if he remembers to send it to me. Prices are list from ACS catalog, make offer.

Danny

View attachment Norm Anderson Parts List.pdf

bf92

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Can you send pictures of fuse to me. Interested.

Daniel
Daniel,

For the sake of expediency, PM your e-mail and I'll forward the pics directly as soon as I get them.

Danny

bf92

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, got the Pitts fuselage pics. This is one that I built for a 6ft-5in pilot who never finished it. The tail copies the one I had on my Pitts "The Blue Dragon", and has the little streamline tube handles on the tail, which makes moving the airplane around very easy and takes the load off pushing on the horizontal stabilizers. The owner is Norm Anderson, PM me for his cell number.

Danny

Pitts1.jpg

Pitts2.jpg

Pitts3.jpg

Pitts4.jpg

Pitts5.jpg

Pitts6.jpg

Pitts7.jpg

Pitts8.jpg

Pitts10.jpg

bf92

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Pitts fuselage sold.

Danny

sailaway

Reaction score
I noticed this was an old ad but just thought I'd give it a shot.

I need (2) AN675 5/16 24 72" long Rod length
(2) AN675 5/16 24 69" long Rod length

Thanks,

Bob
480-363-5915
[email protected]

bf92

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I need (2) AN675 5/16 24 72" long Rod length
(2) AN675 5/16 24 69" long Rod length

Bob

Sorry Bob, don't have any. Thanks for inquiring though.

Danny

Latest posts