• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Pitts S-1C project for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmann750

Reaction score

S-1C project for sale, has everything except engine and propeller, was once flying 100 hours tt, needs a cover job but appears to be well built. I struts, wheel pants, flying landing wires, dynafocal mount 180-200, full insturment panel, and log bookthere is a picture on Barnstormers, I have gotten myself into quite an S-1S project so this C will have to go. I am asking 7800.00 for all above, it is located in Cressona,PA 17929, Thanks,Mark I can try to get some more pictures for those interested. I wish I could have both but cannot.

Latest posts

Back