• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Pitts S-2A For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PittsDriver68

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After 20 years and over 1000 hrs of flying, it is time to pass my Pitts on to the next owner who will appreciate this great airplane. I have supported 78PS with the best maintenance I can do and have done multiple of FAA approved upgrades.

N78PS Pitts S-2A s/n 2068

Aircraft TT 2495 but changing as I fly

Engine SMOH 385 Unlimited Aero Engines overhaul

Factory option crossover exhaust

Hartzell Prop 610 SMOH with B-hub

Aircraft recovered 2011 by Joe Flood with Cooper SuperFlite

STC-ed Spades

New single place canopy 2020

B&C Alternator Field Approval

B&C Starter

EI UBG Engine Analyzer with data recorder

GT-50 Clock/Volts/Flight Timer/G-Meter

Lightweight battery - SBS J-16/PC-680

Removable front windshield & cockpit cover

Spare lower cowling

KT-76C transponder

KY-197 Comm

Lightweight Battery Field Approval

New engine mount 2019

1631490376362.png

Based at KASH in New Hampshire. Looking for $81,000.

Not yet on Barnstormers. WIll be at the Wildwood Acroblast.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back