• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Pitts S-2S for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmann750

Reaction score
1200 ttaf, wood leading edges, spades, locking tailwheel,300 since IRAN by Jim Rust Lycon cylinders, lots of yellow tags and new parts have all paperwork and receipts for engine work. 3 blade whirlwind counter weighted aerobatic prop, 20 hours since total recover AirTech process, smoke system, experimental exhibition with no annual letter, spring gear from the factory, empty wt is 1170, new Barry mounts, both mags just gone through, this is serial number 1001 which is the first production s-2s from the factory. Tons of fun and power. Asking $90,000 but open to serious offers. I have found my next biplane and need this one to move before I kicked out of my house.

Thanks Mark 570-449-2740

IMG_0113.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back