• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Pitts S-C wanted

m4187

Registered Users
Reaction score
Hi folks. Looking for a modest S1C in the north east US. Good cash buyer with owner experience and the airplane will go to a good home. Please pm with advice, stories, airplanes for sale or leads to ones that are...

Thanks,

Matt

wminear

Reaction score
Joe Flood is a Pitts mexhanic in the NE, he helped someone buy an airplane from me. He knows all the right questions and could help steer you in the correct direction.

planegene

Reaction score
I have an S1C in the southeast I am getting ready to put back into the air now I might part with.

Sent from my iPad using Biplane Forum

m4187

Registered Users
Reaction score
I'd certainly be interested.... PM sent..

Latest posts