• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Pitts S1 and others maybe Carbon fiber nose bowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly9r68

Registered Users
Reaction score
I had this CF nose bowl made for my S1 and sold the plane before install.
I am told it fits more then the S1 BUT you do the research on that. it is brand new, and it crazy light!!!!! It has not been cut out yet for the spinner or any screw holes so its ready to fit on your plane and drop some weight off the nose of your plane!

im open to offers on it but since we have to post a price ill start at $750.00
shipped.

if you want a pic of it get me your email address to send it to. Ill try and get on on here soon

Latest posts

Back