• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Pat's Pitts S-1C

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PMcGuire

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I recently acquired an S1C and am looking for some relevant front hole time to help get me up to speed on flying this thing. I have over 500 hours tailwheel in the last 3 years in my Taylorcraft and a few other misc tailwheel airplanes, but am not brave enough to get in my Pitts and bend it. Any opportunity for front hole time in an S2, Eagle, Skybolt or Acrosport 2 would be appreciated.

I am near Sarnia Ontario Canada, and will be flying to Brodhead for the pietenpol / hatz fly in on July 23 on the way to Oshkosh. I will be on the way back from Oshkosh on July 30 or 31.

Thanks in Advance

Latest posts

Back