• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Pitts S1C Project For Sale - $3,000 - S FL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotime242

Reaction score
Same owner/builder as the Red S1 I just listed.

Modified S1C kit. I believe this one is a late model / long fuse.

Lots of dust, been sitting a while. Lots of parts laying around. I did my best to get pics of what I could. Im sure there is a lot more hidden around the hangar.

$3,000.00

Contact me via this forum or PM / Email for quick answers or more pics. I can show the kit anytime.

Contact Andy (the owner/builder) for more information via Phone. No calls before Noon please, he is older. 561-358-3044

-----------------------------------------------------------

-Side profile, Low profile canopy, Hinged and flips to the side like an S2.

5ziolw.jpg

-Shadowed picture for idea of fuselage / canopy profile.

2ihb3p3.jpg

-Wings.

vn2m95.jpg

2pt6lpl.jpg

2cf8306.jpg

2djp6k2.jpg

f00sg.jpg

-Flying Wires / Tail Wires / Misc

qq4ihd.jpg

-Tail (Little pieces of crud is just hangar insulation I didn't completely get off)

arvr5.jpg

-Nosebowl / Firewall / Etc.

2znsp44.jpg

-Cowl Pieces.

2duia6p.jpg

-Gear / I-struts.

f56xc.jpg

-Rudder.

27ymr08.jpg

-Fuse Welds

vh58c2.jpg

21enwpw.jpg