• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PJ-260 Plans

Rick-CAS

Registered Users
Reaction score
I am looking for PJ-260 plans. Copies would be fine since I am only using for reference no construction.

iowaboy

Registered Users
Reaction score
Rick I do not have a set but did you find a set?
Mike

Rick-CAS

Registered Users
Reaction score
No, I have not had any luck locating a set.

iowaboy

Registered Users
Reaction score
Rick,
Maybe you have tried this...but try putting an add on barnstormers.com that you are looking for a set.
Best Regards,
Mike

Jerry

Radial Skybolt Builder: 205% completed
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's some homework for you...

Type in: http://www.pj-260.freeservers.com/
when you go to: https://archive.org/web/

It has snap shots of this site going back to 2001. You can look through this and see if you can find anything. You'll need to click on the top time line to go to the different years.

Real quick search and I found this email address. If it is still active, it was someone who had enough interest in the plane to create the site for a period of time.

fisbell @ home.com

Hope this helps

HighTow

Registered Users
Reaction score
That email is for Frank Isbell. He lives in Chestefield, VA, and runs the maintenance shop out of the airport there. He is a real good guy. He did have a PJ several years ago. If the email is no good, I'd bet you can call the fbo and get a contact.

wacoc8

wacoc8
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Franks's email is frank @ aeroclassicsva dot com. Frank's shop is at KPTB. If he doesn't answer let me know and I will send you his phone number. Make sure you call him Flipper. Well.......maybe not until you get what you want from him.

Fly safe and always remember to retract the gear on amphibious floats prior to landing on water.

Dave

Latest posts