• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

PLEASE READ, for those in need....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
***Please Keep Input to the Request, This is not a debate on politics, THIS IS a Request for Help***

Biplane forum Brothers and Sisters.
I am writing to you for your collective knowledge base, the reason this forum is strong!

I was up last night thinking about what people are going through due to the economical shut down caused by the pandemic.

For privacy and pride, I will not post who I am trying to help, I am silent out of respect!

Our members may need your help, but might be too swamped, overcome, sick, caring for others, or have surrendered to their reality.

I was really upset to learn the facts or the matter, then I was saddened. I could not sleep. I want to help.

I am writing to ask that you post your knowledge about what Financial Programs you know about for all those in need.

Biplane Forum! Please, if you can, search for assistance in your State, Province, County, or Parish (learned that from the forum on another thread) and post in this thread where to find it.

I will reply to my own post with what I have learned this morning in my search, and I plan to keep looking to help others.

Please offer your hand; help lift those up, those close to you may need a hand to persevere!

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back