• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

PMAG, Slick 4371 Impulse Mag, and HP Fuel Pump For Sale. 161 TTSN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameron

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a few items for sale. These parts came off my Superior XP400 that was recently recalled. There was never any issues with these parts or the engine. All of these parts have 161 hours since new. I was going to use them on my new engine, but I ended up going with new parts for my new engine.

Emag/Pmag p/n P114L4 with drive gear and with plug harness. 161TTSN. Latest software installed. I always had a cooling duct directed at the unit as the directions advise. You’ll have to supply the spark plugs and the plug adapters. Price $1400, shipping included to continental US.

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

Slick 4371L Impulse Mag with harness and with drive gear. 161TTSN. Price, $1200, shipping included to continental US.

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

High Pressure Fuel Pump p/n LW15473. 161 TTSN. Price $300, shipping included to continental US.

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

Latest posts

Back