• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

pressure drop through Christen valve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

resojames

Reaction score
Does anybody have the manual or knows what the acceptable pressure drop through the inverted system in the upright position (not inverted) is. Mine is about 20 psi lower through the system than without it. I know this is excessive. I have pulled the valve apart and it looks fine to me. Any help would be appreciated. This is on a 20 year old plane that has not had this problem in the past.

Latest posts

Back