• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Proper attire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Painless

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need to get the recommendations from those that go before me. I’m going to be helping a friend relocate a Hatz Classic he purchased in the Atlanta area to the UP of Michigan next week (June 11) and am wondering what I should wear to be comfortable. Ambient temps are forecast to Be in the low to mid 80’s in the Atlanta area to upper 60’s -low 70‘s in da UP. Not sure what altitude he plans to cruise at. 6500’ -ish?

I’m thinking leather jacket. Heavy sweatshirt do it? What‘s the consensus?

Latest posts

Back