• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

R/C PITTS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

footloose

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drug this out of storage after about 40 years . It has survived 4 divorces and weathered better than myself . I plan to clean and repair as needed , cover and complete to where I can hang it up in my shop . I have never seen a C model in a remote and thought that it was a bit unique as it is definitely old and somewhat brittle . I know that a few of you here on the Forum are also modelers and might have an idea if it was built from a kit or possibly from plans . I appears to be 1/4 scale (upper wing 50'') . I cannot find any individually marked parts as it seems that if it was a kit there would be markings . Any ideas , I'm open to listen . Thanx Dennis

Attachments

• Copy (2) of Copy of Photo2352.jpg
    Copy (2) of Copy of Photo2352.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Copy (2) of Copy of Copy of Photo2350.jpg
    Copy (2) of Copy of Copy of Photo2350.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Copy (2) of Copy of Photo2346.jpg
    Copy (2) of Copy of Photo2346.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Copy (2) of Copy of Photo2348.jpg
    Copy (2) of Copy of Photo2348.jpg