• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Radial Engine Spark Plug Trays

Buster1

USAF/Bonanza Guy
Reaction score
Hey guys, wanted you to know I'm about to release new bigger, radial engine spark plug trays! 7 and 9 cylinder applications.

Same solid oak build, same sturdy design with poly coat, and of course custom branding on the side!

Sneak peek below! Expect a pricing break down and a few pics on the webpage later this week or next. Let me know if you'd like to discuss an order or have any questions.

Thanks!

Nate / Buster

image.jpg

Patrnflier

Reaction score
Cool nice addition

Marty King
King Aero Aviation, Nappanee IN

Buster1

USAF/Bonanza Guy
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I've sold just a few of these monsters, let me know if you have any questions and I appreciate the feedback.

Buster1

USAF/Bonanza Guy
Reaction score
10% OFF ALL ORDERS RECEIVED BY MONDAY (26 May) NIGHT!!!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Buster1

USAF/Bonanza Guy
Reaction score
I have 1 7-cyl in stock, built and ready to go, and materials always on hand to custom make any size you need.

Give me a shout! Thanks!

Grasshopper22

Reaction score
How much for a 9cyl version? My little metal 6cyl won't do an M-14P very easily...

Buster1

USAF/Bonanza Guy
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. My apologies. I charge $75 shipped for a custom 9-cyl tray. Please check out my webpage (link below in my sig) for some examples and photos!

Thanks!

Latest posts