• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ranger 6-440-C2 engines (2ea)

jumpinjan

Reaction score
Ranger Engines - I have 2 each, Ranger 6-440-C2 engines. One Ranger includes the mags & carb. Both engines are mounted in custom-fabricated, engine stands or dollies. One dolly can rotate the engine 180 degrees just like the factory one. These engines also need to be gone through. No logs for these engines.
I’m asking $1600 for the Ranger w/mags & carb;
$1100 for the other Ranger. Again, due to weight & size, local pickup only because I will NOT ship them…..Please bring a trailer!
Seller - Mr Jan Servaites, (937) 299-8303, [email protected], Kettering Ohio 45420

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please send pics of these when you send pics of Prop hub. What’s history of these? Any new Ranger parts?

cwilliamrose

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ 
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I remember seeing many of these Ranger engines mounted on stands south of Cleveland. They were being used to create wind for vineyards to combat frost. Still had the cowlings on them. Maybe these saw similar service.....

Latest posts