• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Raven 2xs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannabeflyer

Reaction score
hello all

i was wondering if anyone out there has actually met/hear/seen a 2xs builder. ive been looking everywhere for feedback on it, both as a project to build as well as its performance but am stuck. i went to their website but its not too helpful as far as information goes about 2xs planes that are out there. is it a new design? i do know theyre releasing plans for the 2xs this summer after i emailed them. thoughts?

Latest posts

Back