• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Reserved “N” numbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

armstrong8933

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This started on another forum but need more room,
a member reported a desired number not available because the FAA had it reserved,
more to lift your hat, many years ago I found the same, a large number of registration numbers blocked by “ safe flight 21”, that was the working name for the next generation navigation program. I made a few calls to industry and press and within a few weeks all were released. Today the conversation indicates that another clandestine operation is going on. A search by name for SBS PRGM OFC address 600 Independence ave (FAA) has a large group of numbers blocked. How many you ask? 50,009, starts 101AQ and ends 9076S I wonder whether this is going to cost us………

Latest posts

Back