• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Revival update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyrite

Reaction score
Below is a post that was put up on the exploder about our little Swaray ,had a blast jump in next time!

Hot Shepen Shynola....Yea the WX sidetracked one or two who tried awfully hard for half of the day Monday to get out and get on down to where the fun was being had.
But even without the guys who the weather snafooed we still had a great turn out of 8 or 10 guys who stood frount and center for the abuse that the coaches meeted out !
Some didn't overnight but they came back both days for the abuse and we had a blast. Cody and I sure do appreciate everybody patronizing our little swaray , And a big shout out to the Mark , Marty and Charlie from chapter 3 who came ,supported and gave of themselves freely to make it the fun that it was. Guys , I was told multiple times by different pilots that they got a lot of help!
Some fairly experienced pilots solved some problems they'd been consistently having for a while . GREAT.....That's the feedback that makes doing this stuff worth it .
Now, that covers the important stuff the flying. Now to cover what was more important ...the fellowship... Well, Let me say something bout that .......Hmmm...... Crap , If you what'n there ....You just missed it !
If we hadn't had a pool nearby Monday nite To wash off, Some folks would have been over come with the B.S. that was flow'n !
It got Deep .....I mean REAL DEEEEEEP !
Had somebody not throw'd me a lifeline a few times, I might not be here today! Thanks guys , you know who you are. A man finds out who his friends are when the hockey hits the fan ......And Gawd ....They was a lot it !

Don't miss the next one ,you might be getting talked about and you need to be there to defend yourself !

Latest posts

Back