• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Rudder/Brake Pedal Adjustment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slivings2012

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to figure out an easy way to keep the top of my foot off the brake pedal/bar. Right now, the top of my shoe is applying slight pressure to the brakes when I don't mean to, which is okay when landing on grass because I'm not hitting it that hard, but afraid to land on pavement until I figure something out. You can see there is a slight forward angle to the brake bar, but it's not enough for my big foot. There is some adjustment left on the turn buckle attached to the piston, but not sure it's enough. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back