• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

S2E for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
S2E project, after several inquiries I decided to list my S2E, factory fuse, New Steave Soper Carbon/glass 2 piece cowl, Wing wires, tail feathers, logbooks and paperwork W AW cert, enough wing parts to rebuild your own or use the for parts on another,( both Christen and Pitts) Fuel tank, tailwheel, motor mount, engine fire got the wings and front fuse. Cleaned, oiled, tumbled and sealed. Re painted fuse. "I" struts. 5 point harnesses, most of the needed hardware and some extra, I also have all of the panels needed to cover the fuse back to the turtle deck. They are traced out on two 4'X12' sheets of A/C grade alum.15k for the lot. I have pictures if you contact me. 423-747-5467 John.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back