• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

SA-100 Starduster Project For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Baxter

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My Dear friend Craig Philips has his SA-100 Single place Starduster for sale It is located in Lake Havasu AZ . He is in his late 80s, soon to be 90, and is a Korean War Vet. The airplane is pretty well along needs paint and flying wires. It is not registered nor does it have an "N" number. The asking price is $11,000, It has four ailerons, and the upper wing is a three piece with a center section like the Starduster Too. There is no radio, He has all of the RH. and LH flying wire terminal ends, and I have a source and a quote off $1156,80 bucks for the flying wires. I am trying to help him sell the airplane, and he like many our age is not a computer kind of guy. His number is on the card under the list of things that come with the airplane. If interested you can call him direct. 928-505-5916 10:00 am west coast time is best. Also if one has questions anyone can contact me as well. I will leave this up for a while, and if no bites from our members will then post in on Barnstormers. Thanks in advance for anyone that is interested, or cares to indulge either of us. Dave

Craigs Flying wires small.JPG

Craigs SA-100 List SM.JPG
Craigs SA-100 1.JPG
Craigs SA-100 2.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back