• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Sad Day, Selling my Acrosport II

smizo

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale, was nice working with you on the airplane. Someone is going to get a good airplane. It is just as advertised, great structure and engine, paint showing its age in spots. Great 2 seat biplane for the money, it gets my blessing.....

Dennis Flamini

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scott,
why so cheap?
The engine and prop are more than $27k.

cwilliamrose

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ 
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I wish it was closer so I could try it on for size.

slivings2012

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to sell it, it's a fair price considering what I paid for it, and I see what newer ones are going for.

slivings2012

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale, was nice working with you on the airplane. Someone is going to get a good airplane. It is just as advertised, great structure and engine, paint showing its age in spots. Great 2 seat biplane for the money, it gets my blessing.....
Thanks Chris, I really appreciate the blessing, and all your help!

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you post some numbers? Like cruise at certain rpm, climb etc. I'm just another curious Acrosport 2 owner but it may help sell. Seems like a smoking Deal!!! Hope you sell fast and can get back into a biplane soon.

DLWilliams

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Scott! I wanted to get out to Penn Yan for the pancake breakfast, but I've had a less than stellar experience at a pancake breakfast (read that as - crazy) at Weedsport so I'm avoiding them for a while.
Good luck with the sale, and I hope the $$$ is at least being applied to another aircraft!

Dan

Latest posts