• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Searching for Christen Eagle II Parts

Airbatic

Reaction score
Hello, I am working on getting a Christen Eagle project going. I am looking for any and all parts. Big or small parts, I need almost everything. Please let me know what you have or if you know someone who might have something.

email:
christeneagle2 (at) hotmail.com

Thanks

Airbatic

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I am aware of Benny Davis, does a great thing for the Eagle community.

Thank everyone for the private messages. Keep those parts coming.

Airbatic

rjmutari

Reaction score
Airbatic said:
Hello, I am working on getting a Christen Eagle project going. I am looking for any and all parts. Big or small parts, I need almost everything. Please let me know what you have or if you know someone who might have something.

email:
christeneagle2 (at) hotmail.com

Thanks
Are you still interested in Christen Eagle parts? Call me at 309-706-5770.

Rich.

dustertoo

Registered Users
Reaction score
I bet the guy with the tail feathers has lots of other parts, like hardware, etc. A set of tail feathers doesn't just appear out of nowhere.

Airbatic

Reaction score
Hello Dustertoo, I spoke with the guy on the pone, and they don't have any other parts. They have the tail feathers and the tail wheel assembly which they bought as single pieces at an auction somewhere. He was unable to tell me where the rest of the airplane might be.

Still searching.

Airbatic

Duster802

Reaction score
I'll get them dug out from behind some other things in the hangar. They have been boxed up since around 1988. Kit was purchased new and assembled but never covered. I'll get some pictures and get them sent to you.

curtis

Curtis
Reaction score
Hi, are you still looking for parts, I have a very complete project going up for sale soon. Let me know if your interested. Thanks

mbarker

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Cman
Mark here in Anchorage. I finished my Eagle a couple years ago, and am rebuilding my Long Ez right now ---- but always keeping my eye for other projects. If you end up selling a Eagle project for a good deal, who knows I might be interested. !!I must be crazy!!!
mark

gmann750

Reaction score
Hi, are you still looking for parts, I have a very complete project going up for sale soon. Let me know if your interested. Thanks
Sent you a private message about the eagle kit. Thanks Mark

mbarker

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howdy
for some reason the private message did not come through. No worries. I am sure we will figure out. I received another private message last night but not yours.
mark

gmann750

Reaction score
Howdy
for some reason the private message did not come through. No worries. I am sure we will figure out. I received another private message last night but not yours.
mark
I sent you another one, maybe easier to just give me a call 570-449-2740

curtis

Curtis
Reaction score
Friends, Thanks for all the inquires about my Eagle 2 project. I own it with my three brothers and it took some time to get everyone committed to selling. We have kits from 901through 916 with the inverted oil system tanks and plumbing. All the work is complete on these kits except for the canopy that is still in the box. The frame is mounted and ready for the bubble to be fitted. The bottom wings are built and beautiful. Best work I have ever seen on wings. Top wing is still in the box and all the top ribs are built. Most plumbing and wiring is complete.The AD for landing gear has been complied with. All metal fitted and complete. I will post pics soon and then list on some sites for sale. I talked with Benny Davis and some other experts in the field of Eagles. The fair price for this project is 25k. We are reinvesting this money in building three S1 Pitts as a group build with my brothers. Message me if you have more questions. Thank you.

irowell

Reaction score
Hello Curtis. Sent you a private message. Please let me kmow if you get it or not. Thx.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Biplane Forum mobile app

Latest posts