• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Selling my Acro II SOLD

jpr

Figured out how to edit this.
Reaction score

Pretty much what the Barnstormers ad says. This is a great plane but I've had my fun with it and it's time to move on. <400 TT, engine is happy, recent conditional. VFR transponder check will be complied with later this month and then she's good to go the rest of the season.

Still flying it regularly, times will change, etc.

Like the Barnstormers ad says, $39,900 OBO

Last edited:

Beej

Creator of this place
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please add the price.

jpr

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to edit the title or OP, but the new owner flew it away earlier this week. Hope it treats him as well as it did me!

smizo

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Did it go to Indy? Those guys are scooping up Acrosport left and right!

jpr

Reaction score
Did it go to Indy? Those guys are scooping up Acrosport left and right!
Nah, just down to Iowa. Single-leg flight from my home drome, even with its short legs =)

Kelvin Rempel

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just sold him a spare Prince P Tip prop I had kicking around. Hoping it works out well for him.

Reactions: jpr

Tailwind

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thatā€™s allot of Acro Sportā€™s!!! We are gonna have to fly ourā€™s down to visit!
Dom

Latest posts