• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Simple logbook?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dana

Reaction score
Where can I get a nice but simple old fashioned paper logbook? Seems like all I see have all these columns for instrument, simulator, multi engine, PIC/SIC, all these things I don't care about. All I want are columns for solo/pic, dual, cross country, maybe night, and a few blank columns for personal use, and notes. My very first logbook was like that, the next couple had all those columns I never used, my most recent one I actually made myself, with a nice bonded leather cover. Now I'm down to the last page in my current book, I could make another but I'd rather not if I can buy one.

Latest posts

Back