• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Sky Dynamics 6-into-1

clutch22

Registered Users
Reaction score
Pardon me for stepping in here, as I am building an RV-10.
The engine I am installing (IO-540 260hp) was pulled from a Christen Eagle and sold to me with this exhaust on it. I believe it is Sky Dynamics. The exhaust is in excellent condition except the collector is damaged from a hard landing that collapsed the gear. I'm thinking someone with the right skills could cut off the damage and weld a new exit on, or a new collector could possibly be bought from the manufacturer.
This exhaust only has 170 hours on it.

Anyway, I just thought I would post it over here to see if anyone is interested in it. I will consider reasonable offers.

gmann750

Reaction score
I could be interested in this, any idea on the price? Per forum classified rules there should be a price listed.Thanks Mark

[email protected]

clutch22

Registered Users
Reaction score
I could be interested in this, any idea on the price? Per forum classified rules there should be a price listed.Thanks Mark

[email protected]
Okay, you can have first dibs. Sorry about the missing price. I'm waiting to hear back from Sky Dynamics on how much a new collector is. That will help me determine an asking price.

Can you or someone help me verify that this is a Sky Dynamics exhaust? When I was searching the internet, they're the only manufacturer that I could find that produces this type of system. :confused:

bonanzadrv

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
It looks just like the sky dynamic 6 into 1 exhaust I recently sold...

Good luck
Bill

gmann750

Reaction score
I was going to buy it as is. I'll fix what's there or at least try to before I buy a collector. Does the engine have a sky dynamics sump, if it does I can't use it.

clutch22

Registered Users
Reaction score
I was going to buy it as is. I'll fix what's there or at least try to before I buy a collector. Does the engine have a sky dynamics sump, if it does I can't use it.
The engine has the stock Lycoming sump.

I'd like to sell for $1,050 shipped. Paypal.

gmann750

Reaction score
I'll offer you 700$ shipped, assuming everything besides the collector is in fine shape, are all the springs there as well?

Latest posts