• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Skybolt and Accrosport II Plans for Sale

mlynn

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have one complete set of Skybolt and Accrosport Plans for sale! $125.00 each.

Longfield

Reaction score
Hi, are your acro 11 plans the green cover edition or the pink? I need the green cover.
Thanks

Neil

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Acro Sport plans started off with green covers and as corrections were made they progressed to yellow, pink and the final, current editions are tan. The most corrections were in the yellow plans as the green was first generation. Still some small errors in the tan set but they are the best. Probably not a lot of green plans as my yellow set is #425.

Longfield

Reaction score
Dennis, I would like to purchase your plans. Where can I send payment?
Thanks!

Beej

Creator of this place
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dennis. I just removed your post. Reason: This is someones classified ad. If you wish to sell something of the same', create your own classified.

Dennis Flamini

Supporting Member
Reaction score
John,
i understand and sorry Mlynn and Longfield. i intended to reply to the color date and serial number of Acro 2 plans and then added the for sale part without thinking.
i will remove my plans for sale at this time...it was never about the money and send them to Niel for free.

mlynn

Reaction score
No worries Dennis! I am looking to unload both sets of plans to clear out room for the Pitts Model 12 Build!

mlynn

Reaction score
Neil,
Interesting history regarding the ASII plans! Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts