• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Skybolt Builders Manual

Beej

Creator of this place
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Skybolt Builders Manual has evolved into an amazing, yet huge resource. I myself would have saved hundreds of hours of head-scratching and the inevitable errors that a first time builder makes, had this Manual been in existance 18 months ago.

The forum's unsung hero, Randy, has spent untold hours in authoring this epic of a task, and I myself, hundreds of hours designing and maintaining a great resource for all of us bipe builders and flyers. As administrators of this forum, we have decided that the Skybolt Builders Manual will only be accessible to Contributors only. We are all spending a fortune on airplane parts, so a contribution of $25 for full access to the Manual plus updates seems insignificant, yet more importantly, when looking at the big picture - it is a bargain. Your Contribution will go toward site costs.

Please note, while we are on the subject, the Forum will always be a free resource, and you will never see Google ads or annoying pop ups - ever.

We have had 3 users that have donated in the past 6 months. These 3 users will have automatic access to the Manual.

To summarize, access to the Skybolt Builders Manual will require a $25 contribution.

Thank you for all your support in making this website a great resource.

A permanent Buy button will be displayedat the welcome page shortly.

Buy Now

Latest posts